U Shaped Shower Curtain Rod

U Shaped Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is actually a short cloth curtain through the top third of an window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also talk about a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track as being a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration could be a real asset when decorating an area, drawing a person’s eye and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances might be simple or elaborate, depending on the nature in the room. The valance does not always must be inside the same fabric because curtain panel, either, lending it much more decorating versatility.

Valances might be hung on the double rod which anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods might be adjusted out of your wall to allow for clearance of these other curtains. Many times valances alone are widely-used to allow maximum light to enter from of the question.

See also: Diy Oval Shower Curtain Rod

There are some a variety of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations on the style. Some in the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances also can beautify a door window. You can even have a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, it is possible to use a spring rod at the top and bottom of of the question and hang up your valance so it sits right inside of the question to get a contemporary look. This also can work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals because the spring rod will hold the valance inside the right spot.