Surround Shower Curtain Rod

Surround Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is really a short cloth curtain across the top third of the window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also reference a pelmet or hard panel that covers your window track like a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration is usually a real asset when decorating a room, drawing the eye and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances may be simple or elaborate, with respect to the nature from the room. The valance doesn’t invariably should be in the same fabric because curtain panel, either, lending it a lot more decorating versatility.

Valances may be hung over a double rod which also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods may be adjusted right out of the wall to allow for clearance through these other curtains. Many times valances alone are utilized to allow maximum light to get in from your window.

See also: Curved Shower Curtain Rod Home Depot

There are many several types of curtain-valances, and these can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations over a style. Some from the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances may also spruce up a door window. You can even possess a valance that sits inside your window. To do this, you can use a spring rod on top and bottom of your window and your valance so that it sits right inside your window for the contemporary look. This may also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals since the spring rod will hold the valance in the right spot.