Small Curved Curtain Rod

Small Curved Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is in reality a short cloth curtain through the top third of your window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also refer to a pelmet or hard panel that covers the window track like a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be a real asset when decorating a place, drawing a person’s eye and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances can be simple or elaborate, with respect to the nature from the room. The valance doesn’t invariably should be in the same fabric because the curtain panel, either, lending it more decorating versatility.

Valances can be hung on a double rod this anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods can be adjusted out of the wall to allow for clearance over these other curtains. Many times valances alone are employed to allow maximum light to go in from the window.

See also: Front Door Window Curtain

There are several several types of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations on a style. Some from the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances can also beautify a door window. You can even have a very valance that sits inside the window. To do this, you can use a spring rod on the top and bottom of the window and your valance then it sits right inside the window to get a contemporary look. This can also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals for the reason that spring rod will hold the valance in the right spot.