Room Divider Curtain Rod

Room Divider Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is really a short cloth curtain over the top third of an window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also make reference to a pelmet or hard panel that covers your window track being a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be quite a real asset when decorating an area, drawing the attention and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances might be simple or elaborate, with respect to the nature from the room. The valance doesn’t invariably should be inside the same fabric because curtain panel, either, lending it even more decorating versatility.

Valances might be hung with a double rod that also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods might be adjusted out of your wall to allow for clearance through these other curtains. Many times valances alone are widely-used to allow maximum light to get in from your window.

See also: Dkny Modern Velvet Curtains

There are several various kinds of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations with a style. Some from the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances can also beautify a door window. You can even have a very valance that sits inside your window. To do this, you can use a spring rod on top and bottom of your window and hang up your valance so it sits right inside your window for a contemporary look. This can also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals for the reason that spring rod will hold the valance inside the right spot.