Moen Curved Shower Curtain Rod

Moen Curved Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is truly a short cloth curtain through the top third of your window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also reference a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track like a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be quite a real asset when decorating an area, drawing a persons vision and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances can be simple or elaborate, with respect to the nature of the room. The valance doesn’t invariably need to be inside same fabric since the curtain panel, either, lending it more decorating versatility.

Valances can be hung with a double rod which also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods can be adjusted out of your wall to allow for clearance of these other curtains. Many times valances alone are used to allow maximum light to penetrate from of the question.

See also: Shower Curtain Rods For Neo Angle Showers

There are several several types of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations with a style. Some of the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances could also liven up a door window. You can even possess a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, it is possible to use a spring rod at the top and bottom of of the question and place your valance in order that it sits right inside of the question for any contemporary look. This could also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals since the spring rod will hold the valance inside right spot.