L Shaped Corner Shower Curtain Rod

L Shaped Corner Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is really a short cloth curtain through the top third of a window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also talk about a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track as being a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be quite a real asset when decorating a space, drawing a persons vision and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances can be simple or elaborate, with regards to the nature of the room. The valance doesn’t necessarily have to be in the same fabric because curtain panel, either, lending it a lot more decorating versatility.

Valances can be hung with a double rod which also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods can be adjusted right out of the wall to allow for clearance of these other curtains. Many times valances alone are widely-used to allow maximum light to penetrate from of the question.

See also: Universal Helmet Chin Curtain

There are several various kinds of curtain-valances, and these can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations with a style. Some of the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances also can beautify a door window. You can even possess a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, you’ll be able to use a spring rod at the top and bottom of of the question and place your valance so it sits right inside of the question to get a contemporary look. This also can work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals for the reason that spring rod will hold the valance in the right spot.