Curved L Shaped Shower Curtain Rod

Curved L Shaped Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is in reality a short cloth curtain over the top third of an window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also reference a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track like a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be a real asset when decorating a space, drawing a persons vision and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances can be simple or elaborate, with respect to the nature of the room. The valance does not always have to be in the same fabric since the curtain panel, either, lending it a lot more decorating versatility.

Valances can be hung with a double rod that also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods can be adjusted out of your wall to allow for clearance over these other curtains. Many times valances alone are employed to allow maximum light to penetrate from of the question.

See also: Most Beautiful Curtains For Living Room

There are a couple of different types of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations with a style. Some of the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances could also liven up a door window. You can even use a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, you are able to use a spring rod in the top and bottom of of the question and hang up your valance so it sits right inside of the question for the contemporary look. This could also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals because the spring rod will hold the valance in the right spot.