Curtain Rod Hooks Home Depot

Curtain Rod Hooks Home Depot | A curtain valance is in reality a short cloth curtain over the top third of an window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also reference a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track as a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be a real asset when decorating a space, drawing a person’s eye and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances could be simple or elaborate, according to the nature with the room. The valance doesn’t necessarily need to be inside same fabric as the curtain panel, either, lending it much more decorating versatility.

Valances could be hung with a double rod which also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods could be adjusted out from the wall to allow for clearance of these other curtains. Many times valances alone are used to allow maximum light to penetrate from of the question.

See also: Linen Sheers Curtains

There are a couple of a variety of curtain-valances, that can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations with a style. Some with the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances can also add charm to a door window. You can even use a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, you can use a spring rod at the top and bottom of of the question and hang up your valance in order that it sits right inside of the question to get a contemporary look. This can also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals because the spring rod will hold the valance inside right spot.