C Shaped Shower Curtain Rod

C Shaped Shower Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is actually a short cloth curtain over the top third of your window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also refer to a pelmet or hard panel that covers the window track as being a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration can be quite a real asset when decorating an area, drawing the eye and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances may be simple or elaborate, with regards to the nature from the room. The valance does not always should be inside the same fabric since the curtain panel, either, lending it a lot more decorating versatility.

Valances may be hung over a double rod which also anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods may be adjusted out of your wall to allow for clearance through these other curtains. Many times valances alone are utilized to allow maximum light to penetrate from the window.

See also: Country Curtains Hunt Valley

There are a couple of several types of curtain-valances, and the can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations over a style. Some from the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances could also spruce up a door window. You can even use a valance that sits inside the window. To do this, it is possible to use a spring rod on the top and bottom of the window and your valance then it sits right inside the window to get a contemporary look. This could also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals as the spring rod will hold the valance inside the right spot.