25 Inch Curtain Rod

25 Inch Curtain Rod | A curtain valance is truly a short cloth curtain through the top third of your window that hides the curtain track or rod. Sometimes people also refer to a pelmet or hard panel that covers of the question track being a curtain-valance. Whatever the name, this curtain valance decoration is usually a real asset when decorating an area, drawing a persons vision and complimenting accent furniture.

Valances may be simple or elaborate, with regards to the nature with the room. The valance doesn’t necessarily have to be inside same fabric because the curtain panel, either, lending it much more decorating versatility.

Valances may be hung on a double rod this anchors the panels or under curtains. Rods may be adjusted right out of the wall to allow for clearance during these other curtains. Many times valances alone are widely-used to allow maximum light to penetrate from of the question.

See also: Betty Boop Curtains

There are several different types of curtain-valances, that can all be embellished with pleats, tassels, and lace for infinite variations on a style. Some with the most common valance styles include swag, scarf, and balloon, pleated, rod pocket, festoon, jabot, tab-top, and shirred.

Curtain-valances could also spruce up a door window. You can even possess a valance that sits inside of the question. To do this, you can use a spring rod on top and bottom of of the question and hang your valance so that it sits right inside of the question for a contemporary look. This could also work for strange shaped windows like circles and diagonals because the spring rod will hold the valance inside right spot.